Helpful, personable staff as well as a spacious, well decorated and well-designed room. All told, a much better value than expected. Our "Mountain view" room actually had a peek ocean view and included a sleep sofa, refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom included a beautiful and heavy duty shower complete with hand held controls. The beds were comfy and the staff provided turndown service. (Was this The Four Seasons?) The breakfast was more than adequate and the locale was bright and clean. But the hotel's location was the best part. Being a first time visitor to Cannon Beach, I was unaware of the beauty and the magnificence of Haystack. Being steps from the wide beach was too good to be true. Just a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Lodge is ocean front and top drawer without being pretentious while exuding beach culture at every turn. Views from the hotel are breathtaking. The guest rooms are warm and welcoming, and the lobby with it's massive river rock fireplace blazing is always inviting. The Lodge staff are consummate service professionals. Overlooking famed Haystack Rock and the scenic Oregon coast, the Ocean Lodge offers its guests fireplaces in all guest rooms, wireless internet access, a casual breakfast buffet, home-baked cookies, is in close proximity to boutique shopping, art galleries, and restaurants, in a convenient location. Pet friendly rooms are available. You will check-out feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Lodge Cannon Beach Or