We happened upon the Stephanie Inn by chance, looking through a magazine we picked up at a Visitor Center. As we neared the area, we called several properties and decided to stop by and take a look, as they said they had rooms available. We decided on the mountain view, and checked-in. The room was not ready immediately, so we took the inn shuttle into the town and spent the afternoon looking at the cute shops. When we returned, our room was ready and we enjoyed the afternoon wine and snack social...great! The room was wonderful, large and comfortable. The jacuzzi tub was awesome, even self-cleaning! We enjoyed an early morning walk on the beach before the bountiful breakfast. The views from the inn are just gorgeous. If we return, we will certainly chose an oceanview room. The staff was very helpful and were always available to answer questions, etc. I believe our room rate of $199 was a bargain considering the amenties offered, not to mention the view! Wish we could have stayed longer.....hope to visit again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach