This immaculately kept small hotel (inn) in Cannon Beach is, perhaps, the best place to stay on the Oregon Coast. It's location right on the beach is perfect. Most rooms have beautiful views of the ocean and Haystack Rock. Room sunsets are phenomenal. We stayed in a top corner room of the Lodge for several nights which was wonderful - spacious, tremendous views and comfortable. Had to move to their Carriage House which is an adjacent 'condo' like building next door to the lodge. It has two upstairs and two downstairs rooms - not my favorite, as they are narrowly built and squishy. The sitting room was uncomfortable. Aside from that - stay in the lodge. You're close to the wonderful breakfast room (food PHENOMENAL) and the sitting room with views and lovely classical music with a wine and cheese tasting event each afternoon. I stayed here with my 14 year old son, but this is not the place really for children. We enjoyed it because of the beach location, bike rental access, and exploring tidepools where there were many many colorful starfish to see when the tides went out. Cannon Beach itself is one of the nicest little cities on the Oregon Coast. Tends to be upscale with many restaurant options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach