“Absolutely perfect.”
Review of Stephanie Inn

Stephanie Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Cannon Beach
Reviewed 6 June 2012 via mobile

Celebrated our 25th anniversary here. We splurged on the 2nd floor corner room and therefore expected a beautiful room but, this room exceeded all expectations. The view alone . . . how do you put a price on that!

We enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts, wine receptions, and especially the 9pm cordials. Although not complimentary, dinner was fabulous.

Everything we experienced at the Stephanie Inn was above and beyond the expected however, the reason we've already reserved the room for next year is the staff. They are what makes the Stephanie Inn better than all the rest.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank tjemte
7Sharon, General Manager at Stephanie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments, we really appreciate your feedback. We are very pleased to know that your stay was an enjoyable and memorable one. I will pass your comments on to our staff as they also appreciate your feedback. We are very proud of the jobs they all do. We look forward to your return visit next year so we can create many more wonderful memories for you.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

We spent two nights there end of May, 2012...Great views from our ocean front room, stayed on first floor, very quiet: could NOT hear noise from adjacent guests or those above...Very comfy bed, great bathroom with oversized tub and shower, (but bedroom decor could use a little update). Nice private patio with dircet access to beach. Great staff: friendly, courteous, warm, knowledgeable...Free beer / wine tasting every afternoon - good selection of local wines/brewers....Restaurant was excellent, Complimentary breakfast was excellent as well. Great hiking with in a few miles North or South.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

We really appreciate you sharing the experience you had at the Stephanie Inn with others. We are also very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the many ammenities we offer. We hope you will choose to stay with us again if you get a chance to visit the Cannon Beach area again.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

We stayed two days. Second day "spa day" requested massage and what I assumed was and "enhancement" facial treatment. With out notification I was charged and additional $150 for the facial treatment.(there is NO esthetician in staff)
Following massage and facial treatment, I was offered tea, and a very nice soaking tub, filled and ready for my use. (the massuer had left the area, never to be seen again) unable to drink tea as water was cold, soaking tub water was tipid at best, when I went to take a shower there was no shampoo, (back to my room to shower and wash my hair) certainly not the relaxing experience I had hoped for.
I did complete a comment card at the resort, but did not receive a response.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to know that your spa experience was not an enjoyable and memorable one. If you would contact us so we may discuss this further, we would really appreciate it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your hotel stay and hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you visit the Cannon Beach area.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

This hotel is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Our room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the ocen. Simply stunning... and very romantic for my husband and I.

We traveled to the Pacific NW last summer from the Northeast (Philly area). There were 4 stops on our journey (Portland, OR wine country, Cannon Beach and Seattle). This stop was my favorite. The view was like nothing I had ever seen before - I took 500 pictures of Haystack Rock alone! The hotel staff was extremely friendly and accomodating.

The town of Cannon Beach is very small and charming. It seems everything closes up there early, around 8 o'clock. We did eat at a little place in town called Castaways Tini Tiki. The food was outstanding!! Drinks were also yummy - I had the Dark & Stormy (several of them!)

We tried to be adventurous one day and went to Ecola State park. We attempted a 4 mile hike. Yeah, probably not a good idea on one of the hottest days they have seen all year! No breeze at all. Stupid idea, but I'm sure it would be great if the weather were milder.

Room Tip: 3rd floor in the main building were really nice.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leslie G
7Sharon, General Manager at Stephanie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2012

Great job on attempting that 4 mile hike! We appreciate your comments and are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Stephanie Inn as well as our town of Cannon Beach and the surrounding area. We hope, that after you look at all those wonderful pictures, you'll want to return to our beautiful coastline and hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

This hotel was recommended by friends, as the perfect romantic retreat. It did not disappoint. Wonderful accommodations, great staff, and a view to die for. Spendy, but worth it!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AllexPortland_OR

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and all the ammenities we offer and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

I would say it was an Incredible stay but that would be an understatement. Stephanie Inn incompasses everything that a resort should be plus more. There service is outstanding.
We started off with a wine and beer welcome hour followed by a night cap at 9am. The following day started off with a 5 star breakfast that included huevos rancheros, peppered bacon, country style potatoes, freash fruit, pastries and so much more. At the end of our stay, they hand washed our car and sent us off with bottled water and chocolate candy for the road.
We'll deffinently be back.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Mealnine
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Okay, I haven't stayed at every hotel in the state of Oregon, but I truly don't think there is a better hotel that combines wonderful rooms, fantastic staff and a great restaurant, not to mention the five star view. Yes, I've stayed at the Stephanie at least six times and I keep coming back because it has no equal in Cannon Beach let alone the whole Oregon Coast. Sure, you can get the same great view at several other properties, but you won't get the whole package that the Stephanie offers. So it depends on what you want and how much you wish to spend. The Stephanie Inn is not cheap, but in my opinion it's worth it. As long as it maintains high standards my wife and I will continue to stay here in the future. A hotel this good is hard to find!

Room Tip: #211 - best room in the house.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Major12

Thank you so much for letting others know how much you enjoy the Stephanie Inn - we really appreciate your comments. We also want to thank you for your continued loyality and for giving us the opportuinity to create many wonderful memories for you. We look forward to your return.