We are a single couple in our 30's. We made last minute reservations at the Stephanie Inn for Memorial Day Weekend, which happened to also be my Fiance's Birthday weekend.
While checking in, the person at the front desk greeted her by name and wished her a Happy B-Day (information they asked for when I made the reservation). And when we made it to our room, they had left a hand written B-Day card. Very nice personal touch.
Things we loved: coffee and fresh baked cookies in the lobby 24/7; the library; the breakfast; the location; the staff; the fridge, fireplace and jacuzzi (even in the smaller room); the spa toiletries in the huge bathroom; quiet and relaxing.
Things that could be improved: quality of bedding and room decor.
It was my first time to Cannon Beach. What an incredible place. Even though the weather was crappy, we still had a great time walking the beaches and spending time in town. We'd recommend Bill's Tavern and Brewhouse, Fultano's Pizza and Wayfarer.
All said, we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach