Two nights at the Stephanie Inn are not enough. It was our first trip and hopefully not our last.
I did an internet search and landed on their website and knew right away, this was the place for us. My initial phone contact with the receptionist - Jennifer - was great. She went over the different types of rooms in details, was not rushed and very customer oriented.
We choose room 229 in the Carriage House. We felt like we had our own separate condo - very very quiet and a perfect view of the Haystack Rock. Our introduction to the room was thorough and again, customer oriented. Note -there is no elevator in this building, there is an elevator in their main building. A wide array of DVD's are available at no charge. Cookies and taffy are everywhere. The bedding is superb. The restaurant is excellent - make reservations! We had them for Friday night but not Saturday - we tried at the last minute and there was no room which forced us into town. Breakfast is very good, although not much for the diet conscious. All the staff is friendly and welcoming. The Inn is located about 1-2 miles from town which has some nice shops and a few galleries. A nice weekend in a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach