We went in April, out of season and were attracted by the wonderful location on the beach. We were offered a great deal for a room without a beach view and paid around $200 for a $350 suite - two rooms, two bathrooms, cooking facilities and a lovely fire. What we particularly appreciated were free perks, wine and refreshments at 4 pm, late night drinks, free coffee and cookies all day, free Internet and free parking. So often you have to pay for everything like this at expensive hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach