We spent 4 nights to celebrate our 25th anniversary. After spending almost $500/night I had high expectations. While the breakfast and views a phenomenal, the wine and cheese was OK and the evening cordials fair at best(only one option each evening). The staff was pleasant but failed to correctly make dinner reservations on 2 occasions. The shower door had mold and mildew along the edges. The bathroom walked out of the 1980's, laminate and wallpaper with basic white ceramic tile in the shower. We turned on the jacuzzi and mold shot out in the the bubble bath (that we had to purchase). To get a "bow on the door" documenting your anniversary, they require you to purchase an "anniversary package" for an extra fee. For the price we have stayed at several resorts where for this amount of money/night, you not only got complementary bubble bath but 3 gourmet meals a day and a bottle of wine/champagne on arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach