This was our 4th stay in the last 5 years at the Sephanie. It was all that we remembered and more. The rooms are large and comfortable except the couch which is a foldout gets uncomfortable after awhile. Service is great and they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Dinner in the dining room was great always and their wine list isn't too over priced compared to someplaces. The breakfast provides plenty of varity and service again couldn't be better.
My only complaint would be with the afternoon wine tasting. At the prices they are charing for a night's stay they certainly could offer better quality wines than they do. While not a wine snob these are wines that most people staying here would not consider purchasing as their quaility is doubtful.
Also, their room charges are approaching the level where one might not consider a night here as a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach