“Excellent service and amazing food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Chilliwack, Canada
“Excellent service and amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went in to grab some tea in the morning before a walk on the beach and was greeted by the owner. He bakes the treats there and we shared a marionberry and walnut scone. It was so good we came back about an hour later and shared another one. The walls are decorated with his photography of cannon beach and it was breath taking. Very delightful place to be and I will most definitely be coming back.

• Visited February 2014

Jblm
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious buns, scones, and muffins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

When we are at cannon beach I get up round 0830 and head out to bald eagle coffee for cinnamon buns and blueberry muffins and sometimes a scone. At first glance the cinnamon buns look amazing! Huge,warm with the smell of cinnamon drifting up to you. The kids love them! The blueberry muffins......fresh blueberries.....tastes delicious! Everything is made right there at the shop. And my spouse has severe food allergies and the owner was very aware of the dangers of food allergies and assured me he used no nuts in his products or mixes. Love this place!

Tacoma, Washington
“Worst Starbucks coffee”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I hate to say this because I love cannon beach but I got a gingerbread latte that truly was the worst cup of coffee I have ever had. It was bitter and definitely did not taste like any form of Starbucks coffee I have ever had. Please work on that! Mega disappointment!

1 Thank lizp64
Olympia, Washington
“Good cup of Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

We tried other places in Cannon Beach and rate the coffee here the best. It was well worth a stop on a cold morning and we had hot coffee on the beach to warm our hands.

Visited December 2013
Portland, OR
“Family Run Coffee Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Serves Starbuck's coffee and good pastries. Family has owned it for 18 years and it's popular with locals. They're all on a first-name basis. Strong WiFi connection, bathroom in attached art gallery, outdoor seating (no heaters).

Visited November 2013