“Cafeteria Dining with a View of the Ocean”
Review of Mo's Restaurant

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Description: Mo's Cannon Beach serves all of your seafood favorites! Mo's is known for our world famous clam chowder, fish and chips, fish tacos, and more. Come enjoy a meal on our patio and enjoy our beach front location.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Fast-food-ish and the seating was uncomfortable. It looked and sounded like a school cafeteria. Picnic style cafeteria tables with benches. When on vacation I want something more than a visit to my kids junior high. On the plus side, I ordered one of the few things not deep-fat-fried -- the clams...and they were really good. The view of the ocean is great but your butt hurts so much it's hard to enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,110)

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Loved it!! The service was great and the food was well worth the price. The kids menu...couldn't believe what they got for cheap cheap prices - and the grilled cheese and fries being served on a frisbee was a nice touch! The chowder is something I still dream about and the beach view was amazing! Not amazing in a romantic dinner kind of way, but still incredible. If you are looking for a fancy seafood romantic dinner, go else where, but if you are looking for good fresh seafood at cheap prices...head over to Mo's!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We went to Mo's for lunch and had the most delightful server. She was very friendly and on top of our order. The food was delicious. We really enjoyed our time there. We were very impressed by the food and fast service. There was a long line initially, but they got us seated in 10 minutes.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

If you are looking for casual dining with good food then this is your place. They are efficient about seating folks as fast as possible. The employees are friendly. They serve the best clam chowder I've ever tasted!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I am a clam chowder fan, but had eaten it at every restaurant I had been to so far so I didn't want to have to order it by itself again. When I found out that it came as an option with every dish on their menu, boy was I happy. The chowder was not my favorite on the trip (the best was at Ecola's), but it was still very good with lots of potatoes and clams. We had a non-fish person with the party and he was very happy with their linguini alfredo. He even ordered the chowder and liked it (usually he won't touch fish). As for everyone else, the salmon got the highest reviews and their fish and chips were good. I liked my shrimp skewers from our first visit, but they were more like shrimp cocktail skewers than the grilled variety I was expecting. Liked the crab melt from my second visit, which had great flavor. The guys like their scallops a lot.
The view is the best part of this place and both times we had excellent service.
No complaints from anyone in our party of 7 plus baby, which isn't something you can usually say for a group that size.