was one of the only places with a room available for the nights I wanted, but was underwhelming for the price.
* minor annoyance of having to go to drive to various sister properties to check inn / out / breakfast
* the shower head flipped out constantly spraying the whole bathroom
* the wifi was extremely slow
* it smelled very strongly of paint
* no views of anything
* first floor handicapped accessible unit doesn't have the same amenities as the other rooms but has the same price (to be honest I think I was warned about this when booking but didn't really pay attention since it was last minute/last room available) and is tucked away in the corner of the building making it claustrophobic feeling, the upstairs rooms might be a lot better.
* when I mentioned these various issues on checkout no apology was made.
* was very clean
* was quiet
* good for sleep
some of these are probably just growing pains as the place was just remodeled a few months ago. but given the price I had expected better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Lighthouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Van Buren Lighthouse Hotel Cannon Beach