“Amazing breakfast/brunch!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Delicious food you can smell upon walking in! Some plates are extremely decadent, and some are lighter. Options for all types of diets -- yummy omelettes and quiches, great fruit salad, and the pastries smelled amazing. The place was a little house and very cozy and quaint.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This adorable family-owned restaurant is everything you want on your seaside vacation. They have the best waffles I've ever eaten - oatmeal waffle with strawberries, banana and homemade whipped cream - and eggs benedict to die for. We went back for a second round the next morning. The servers are very attentive and helpful. Loved this place. Best meals of our trip.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

What a unique restaurant tucked away in a little house in Cannon Beach. Staff were just fantastic. We ate upstairs in this quaint little place. We had brunch and it was outstanding. Nice variety on the menu. My quiche was awesome and had very fresh fruit and a fresh muffin on the side. Couldn't stop thinking about how good it was. I wish I lived closer and could go more often because I would. Just fantastic and glad we found it listed on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Every time we stay in Cannon Beach, Lazy Susan Cafe is part of our itinerary. This is a family owned and operated spot with a welcoming hostess and great staff. The menu is superb and I have been happy with everything I've ever ordered. We really like the atmosphere too, it's quaint and homey. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

These people really do simple things well. I had the chorizo and tomato quiche (amazing!) with a simple garden salad (delicious!) and a moist flavourful bran muffin. If there was a place this good in my hometown, I'd eat there a few times every week. If you're an out-of-towner using GPS, you might miss it. Just look for the playhouse and you'll be good to go. Limited seating space, so either be prepared to wait, or make a reservation (which I don't know if they accept).