“Can I go back tonight?”

EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School the diners are the students! You are seated in our open kitchen/dining room where you interact with the chefs as they prepare your meal, sharing recipes, cooking techniques and entertaining tips. We also offer hands-on cooking classes.
Bothell, WA
“Can I go back tonight?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful culinary experience. I love to cook and can hardly wait for a chance to use the new skills I learned. Chef Bob and Chef Lenore do a wonderful job engaging everyone in the room, while cooking, teaching and serving multi course meal. I just wish we lived closer so we could go again and again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank susanandross

Bellingham, Washington
“Worth the time and money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Evoo in Cannon Beach is worth every minute and penny!! There are not too many places about which I would say this, but this restaurant is #1 for a good reason. It is EXCELLENT! Bob and Lenore know their stuff and they produce excellence at every turn. My daughter-in-law was Sous Chef for the day and she can attest to outstanding food safety procedures and the place is immaculate. The food is the best that can be had and prepared with love, humor and a great deal of fun. You will not be disappointed if you decide to give this restaurant a try.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jude3147
Avila Beach, Ca.
“Unique Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

The day before we arrived in Cannon Beach we went on Trip Advisor to review Cannon Beach restaurants. #1 is EVOO Cooking School. After reading the reviews and then going to the EVOO website we decided that - although expensive - we would like to experience Bob & Lenore's cooking. We called Friday evening and left a message requesting a reservation for Saturady, the next evening. The message on their phone said that all calls received between Friday evening and Sunday would be returned the following Tuesday. Darn! While driving to Cannon Beach Saturday morning we received a call from Kim at EVOO - they had space for us that evening! (Normally they are totally sold out.) We went and were seated with a couple it turns out we were camping next to! We really dined - started at 6 p.m. and left the restaurant/school at 9:30 p.m. Bob cooked 3 entire courses from scratch while we sipped paired wines. The first course was wild salmon, the second was a ricotta gnocchi(?), the third was a tenderloin of lamb. The food was absolutely magnificent - this was a real once in a lifetime experience (unless we return to Cannon Beach - then we'll repeat).

Visited April 2014
2 Thank AndiamoBrian
West Linn, Oregon
“Fantastic Evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I have had the pleasure to attend shows with friends on two separate occasions. Bob and Lenore are wonderful hosts and teachers. I have posted photos on FB and now have a number of additional friends wanting to attend in the future. I tried dishes I normally would not have sampled and totally enjoyed the experience. You owe it to yourself to go to a show, but don't take my place!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank JWaker53
Toronto, Canada
“A Remarkable Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Memorable dining experiences deserve mention and, EVOO in Cannon Beach is in my Top 5 great experiences ever! Our hosts Bob and Lenore set the mood for a two hour culinary experience I won't soon forget. Dining Bistro Style was the theme for our meal and all dishes were unique and prepared to perfection. Bob and Lenore's own blends of both white and red wines produced by J. Scott Winery were paired beautifully with the cuisine. This restaurant was our number 1 pick after a week enjoying several of the local eateries.

• Visited March 2014