Land's End at Cannon Beach
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
US$262
Blue Gull Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
The Waves(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
McBee Cottages(Cannon Beach)
US$188
Hearthstone Inn(Cannon Beach)
US$199
US$284
Schooner's Cove Inn(Cannon Beach)
US$229
Ecola Creek Lodge(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
TripAdvisor
Cannon Beach Hotel(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslands endocean frontduraflame loghot tub on sitemiddle of townshops and restaurantshaystack rocktillamook lighthouseliving roomcomfortable hoteljetted tubterrific placestormy nightfull kitchendegree viewgrocery storeeasy access
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I was there in September. Hard to write about it.The location is good.Easy walking to everything.The room had everything you needed,kithen.fireplace.It's clean.But.won't stay there again.It's overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank rick68127
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Clean and great location- right on the beach and great customer service and they also they take dogs as well. This is the only place I stay at Cannon Beach.

Room Tip: get the ocean front view - worth the extra $ for the amazing view!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daphne C
Reviewed 27 July 2011

We stayed at the Land's End Motel in early July and had the best time. The hotel is positioned in the best place, right in the heart of Cannon Beach and right on the beach front. The room that we stayed in, #21 was very well appointed, comfortable, very spacious and a great value. We had an partial ocean view room that was more than what we expected. While it may not have been an ocean front room the view from the balcony allowed you can see the ocean just fine. Moreover, it made you spend more time outdoors actually experiencing the beach and ocean rather than looking at it through a window. We very much enjoyed our stay and will be back again next year. This time for a much longer time. Cannon Beach is a great place to relax, unwind, and have a fantastic time. Thanks Land's End for making our stay memorable!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scolli01
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I had only a two night stay and picked a room with partial OV, it has a little balcony but was on the side of the hotel on the third floor. It was fine, I could see the ocean okay to the right of the hotel, where the room was, but you aren't really super close to the ocean any way you look at it, so you can't spend hours at that. Because they have clear plastic sheeting up to over your eye level when sitting (actually, the railing just about hits my eye level), and that plastic can't stay pristinely clean, so it's not that pleasant to look through it anyway. If you stand, of course, you aren't looking through that clear plastic (or glass, whatever it is). I'm sure it has to be about that height for safety standards.

The room itself was large enough and the bed very comfortable, that was the best part. Nice TV for viewing in the evenings, and all the amenities you need in terms of frig, coffeemaker, etc. The chairs were comfortable enough, sort of Ikea, but I put a cushion on the one I used to watch TV.

Parking lot a bit of a squeeze, but I managed okay, and the owners are helpful and friendly. There is no daily maid service but that's fine with me as I don't usually like that, anyway, I prefer keeping people mucking about in the room to a minimum.

The only reason I didn't ive this a 5* (within it's category, of course, it's not the comfort level of a 5* hotel), is because there are virtually no lights in the room at all, so you cannot read! I guess they think vacationers don't want to read, but I do. The only lights in the entire room were very dim wall sconce type things, and then two bedside table lamps that had about 20W bulbs in them or something. Given how big the TV/couch/kitchenette area of the room is, I don't know why they don't buy some simple floor lamp at Target for people to use next to a chair if they want to read. YOu can get attractive things for less than $50 that are modern and would fit their style.

The front deck area that is common sounds like a better deal than it is. It also has that clear plastic guardrail thing so when you sit, it obstructs your view. And some guests took it over for their own barbecue, anyway, some nights, it isn't that big. I just left as I couldn't stand the smell and they kind of took over all chairs, anyway.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank ChristinaW
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at Land's End. The owners were very nice and the room was great, spacious, with a good shower, a fireplace, a lovely view (partial oceanview) and a very comfortable bed. All very clean too. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple