“Great Lunch and friendly waiter ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Warren House Pub

Warren House Pub
Ranked #29 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch and friendly waiter ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We had a late lunch here. I ordered Sauer kraut soup quite hesitantly, but it eas actually very good. The sandwiches were also very tasty. But, the best thing is the "Big fat chocolate cake" for dessert. It's huge, so make sure 3 or more people, are available to share it. The restaurant is all around pretty great.

1 Thank Jackie W

Portland, Oregon, United States
“Decent pub food at the beach”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The history of the building is very interesting. Food is standard pub fare with good micro-brews. The decor inside is warm, dark, and cozy. On a nice day, I recommend sitting outside on their front deck where you get a glimpse of the ocean.

• Visited January 2014
Portland, Oregon, USA
“ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I always wonder why we keep coming back here when I'm never satisfied with what I order. I'm certain its because its just across the street from our hotel, Tolovana Inn. The menu is not very big (not like their sister restaurant in town) and the food is not that great and it's overpriced. I'm still searching for a restaurant in Cannon Beach that serves good food.

Visited June 2014
Portland, OR
“Pub Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of the few places in the Cannon Beach area that has reasonably priced meals. I had one of their sandwiches for dinner which was quite sufficient.

Visited June 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“Zero complaints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Went on a whim, as it was close to our hotel. Great service, great food, got a little seagull show. Why not a 5/5. Our server was super helpful with menu choices and recommended some great beer and food based on what my husband knew he liked.