Checked out 5 other hotel/resorts before settling on Hallmark this past rainy, Sunday evening on an impulsive romantic getaway from Seattle.The Hallmark was everything my partner and I were looking for!
Reasonably priced compared to the other hotels in the area (a Sunday night stay was less than $200 since it was off season and seemed like a slower night), the absolute BEST location (opened up our sliding door to the balcony and right in front of Haystack!), a hot tub IN THE ROOM, wine glasses stocked in the cabinet (we brought our own wine from home but forgot glasses), a refrigerator and microwave (with a bag of microwave popcorn, too!) a comfy, clean bed, and a really fantastic double-headed shower. We were able to rent movies, games/puzzles, and even flash lights from the front desk at 1 am (free of extra charges) when we went on a rainy night walk to the beach. Unlimited salt water taffy and cookies, coffee, cocoa, tea, etc. in the lobby area. Brittney (day staff) and the night staff lady were beyond friendly and accommodating. Loved meeting them both! Their genuine enthusiasm and care about how our stay was stood out from any other staff members we encountered during our overnight. Did not have time to check out the pool/hot tub/fitness area but definitely plan on coming back.
Only negatives are barely worth mentioning, but just to keep the review honest I have to mention them. We only had 1 coffee packet in the room and the coffee pot says to use two (but easy to grab more at the front desk) and one of the robes provided in the closet had a big rip in it. There is no restaurant or cafe to order food so this required us to have to leave the room and walk down the street for meals...but we saw a pizza delivery car in the parking lot so we should have done that! We travel pretty low maintenance so the issues we did have were minimal in the grand scheme of how excellent everything else was during our stay. Thanks, Hallmark! We will recommend you to all of our friends/family. See you next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the closest resort to famous Haystack Rock, we offer panoramic oceanfront views and a variety of room styles to meet your needs, including guestrooms with fireplaces and romantic in-room spas. For the family experience, choose suites featuring 1 or 2 bedrooms, Sico beds, kitchenettes, and spacious living areas. Rejuvenate at Elements By The Sea, our on-site day spa and enjoy our 2 indoor heated pools, 3 swirl spas, exercise room, and sauna. Complimentary house-baked cookies at check-in, popcorn in your room, and high-speed WI-FI are available in guestrooms. We are pet friendly in 50% of our guestrooms. Newly renovated oceanfront guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hallmark Resort Cannon Beach Hotel Cannon Beach
- Hallmark Hotel Cannon Beach