This was a 3-day October weekend getaway for my boyfriend’s birthday. We had a Beachfront King Room, & there is no other way to go! Simply breathtaking as you walk in the room for the first time and look out over the sand, ocean and Haystack Rock! It was our first trip to Cannon Beach and I will be back as often as I can. I ordered balloons, confetti, and chocolate covered strawberries to be in the room upon arrival and that too was spectacular. He was super surprised and very happy. He even got to watch the Seahawks play on TV Sunday morning in bed!!!!!! Customer service is excellent; they will even build a bonfire for you on the beach if you so wish . . . fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk when you check in . . . You simply cannot beat this location. The town is quaint and just a lot of fun. We had a great time! EXCELLENT Sunset!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach