I went to Surfsand resort on a buisness trip last week the place is very nice I had an ocean front room ,nice fireplace the room has a sofa,coffee table and and another chair close to the sliding doors that goes out to the balcony. There are two chairs on the baloncy with a little table. I like the way it was set up,kinda reminded me of a cruise ship with a balcony cabin.There is a little fridge and also a microwave a sink and cabinets. There is plenty of closet space . The bathroom is also nice they is a great tub which I couldn't resist having a bath in (I am more of a shower person) and on the opposite side of the sink is a glass shower with double shower heads. The bed was comfortable and the pillows .It was made up everyday and fresh towels were provided I would say the place is well kept .I was not very happy about the location it is too far away from stores but in all I would say it is a very nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach