Great location, right on the beach, but walking distance to a variety of restaurants and shops, including the Tuesday afternoon farmer’s market. King-bedded beachfront room – well furnished clean and comfortable, with a great bed, balcony overlooking the beach, ocean, Haystack Rock. Room a little cramped when converted from queen- to king-size bed, but nothing serious. Ample seating and storage, spacious bathroom and convenient frig/microwave for morning coffee or a pre-dinner glass of wine. Friendly, helpful staff. Enjoyed the hot tub and swimming pool as well. Would return and recommend. Did take a peak at one of the one-bedroom units on the floor below; while the extra space is nice if you’re traveling with a family, only the living area has a view; the bedroom windows open to the outside hallway at the back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach