From check in to check out service was absolutely wonderful. And what a gorgeous location! The expansive beach is steps away and views of Haystack Rock within viewing from the property. The weather was cool and beautiful when we were there, allowing long walks with along the beachfront with our dog and lots of opportunity for fabulous photos. We arrived to have our dog's name on the welcome board, complimentary dog cookies, water/ food bowls, and sleeping blankets waiting for us in our room. The room itself was very clean, large, with a fireplace and one of the most comfortable beds ever! Because of having our dog with us, we ordered dinner from the Wayfarer Restaurant-which is just next to the property. Food was excellent and served on china...not take out containers like some restaurants. Friday night was movie night-many choices of dvds free of charge, and fresh popcorn available for all. A wonder way to start our vacation and drive down to Palm Desert. We will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach