We love going up to Seven Feathers. It's a fun casino. We play cards mostly and people are friendly. Food is just ok. We did try to go to the steakhouse that looks really good but you need reservations on a Friday so we went over to the buffet. The Thursday seafood buffet is very good but the other nights that i've been there, it's just ok. It's a decent dinner for a great price so we cant complain. The music in the bar was really fun.
We've been thinking of staying overnight but the deluxe rooms are the place to stay and $114/night is a little spendy for a casino i think.
We'll save Seven Feathers for our single day trips and head down to Reno for our 2 or 3 day jaunts. I
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off of I-5 at exit 99, your premier destination casino resort awaits YOU! Check out the 1,000 plus slot machines or a variety of table games - there is something for everyone. Have dinner or a quick snack in one of the five onsite restaurants. Take in a show in the Cabaret Lounge or check out the monthly entertainment. Relax and unwind in the River Rock Spa or spend a special evening in one of the 300 guestrooms available. Prefer something more laid back? Visit the Seven Feathers RV Resort with its 191 RV Spaces. It's all waiting here, just for you, at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Seven Feathers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Feathers Hotel And Casino Resort
- Seven Feathers Hotel Canyonville
- 7 Feathers Hotel & Casino Resort
- Seven Feathers Casino Resort Canyonville, Oregon
- Seven Feathers Resort