“Love this place”
Review of Republic of Jam

Republic of Jam
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Carlton
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I've been here a few times, and I love seeing whats new and what kind of interesting combinations they come up with. Just had some family visiting from out of town and took them to this place, it was a big hit.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"wine"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I've purchased jam from the Republic a few times now and I for sure will be going back!! The various jam combinations are delectable - just yummy. :-) Flavors that I would have never thought to put together ... and I've enjoyed every one that I've tried so far. (Even the syrups can be used in mixed drinks - yum!!) I've taken my visitors to the tasting room to share a little bit of Carlton, and everyone leaves happy. I can officially say I'm hooked on "the Republic"!!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent change of pace from tasting wine. A wide variety of tasty jams, syrups and other yummy treats. Super friendly people, this is a must stop when visiting Carlton.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I had to quit wine-tasting for awhile or face a DWI. This jam shop gave me a welcome break. All jams sold are available for tasting. My wife liked the raspberry anise. We bought several jars which we brought home - not as gifts but to enjoy ourselves. Some things are too tasty to give away.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2013

After sampling so much wine in Willamette Valley, it was a refreshing change of pace to sample jams. This quaint shop in downtown Carlton, OR, was so friendly and accommodating. They gladly let us sample many varieties of jam. They had unique flavors like: chocolate cherry, lemon mulberry, marionberry, spicy peach, basil strawberry, and balsamic blueberry. Of course they offered any regular fruit flavor that you can imagine, along with pickled vegetables and seasoned lemons. It was a great stop! And I was able to get some Christmas shopping completed, too!