“This is my second review”

Anne Amie Vineyards
Ranked #2 of 28 things to do in Carlton
More attraction details
Owner description: A 25-acre winery that produces such fine wines as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, White Riesling and Gewürztraminer.
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

We were just their on May 5th, staff were amazing as usual, and the views were amazing as usual. Great wine.....I recommend the Pamplin.

1  Thank LUCKY0001
There are newer reviews for Anne Amie Vineyards

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I look forward to opportunities to visit this winery when I'm in the area, and occasionally bring guests. I know little about wines, but I know what pleases me, and the Pinot Gris begs to be sampled. 2012 has been a relatively dry and generous year for this viticultural area. You are almost certain to find a wine you will want to share with guests and at least one or more that you can give as tasteful gifts. There is little to occupy or entertain children; however, if you enjoy exploring and discovering wines for your table or wine rack, please add this vineyard to your list. The peaceful, panoramic view from the hilltop on a sunny day is only one of the rewards of a quiet afternoon tasting here.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Just what you would expect out of a lovely location... this place is wonderful to visit and the wines just make it all the more inviting.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We had a special tour from a great hospitality host, Ksandek. He was very friendly and informative and answered all our questions. The pinot and riesling were superb. The deck would have been ideal to have our picnic lunch, except for the yellow jacket bees. They chased us inside. Our visit was on one the hottest days in mid-September, so it was good to move inside for the tour. After tasting the wines, we made note that we want to buy these from our local suppier in NW Vermont.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

The gardens and patio/deck of the tasting room are a great place to relax and enjoy the gorgeous countryside. We also tasted some very nice wines. My favorite (and I don't usually like whites) was the 2010 Pinot Blanc. We also ordered their 2009 Late Harvest Muller Thurgau Set of dessert wines and will be very eager for them to arrive next fall. Deven behind the counter was very generous and helpful, and he eagerly offered Portland dining advice to visitors. Too bad I couldn't have unrolled my sleeping bag at this place!