“Beautiful location, great wine”

Anne Amie Vineyards
Ranked #2 of 29 things to do in Carlton
More attraction details
Owner description: A 25-acre winery that produces such fine wines as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, White Riesling and Gewürztraminer.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Anne Amie was one of the loveliest vineyards we visited. While we were there first thing in the morning so didn't have a need for a lunch spot, I certainly would recommend packing a lunch and taking advantage of their patio. The tasting room staff were extremely friendly, very knowledgeable, and made our visit a pleasant one. The large variety of wines made for a great selection across palates. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Wonderful wine with a view and a comfortable location. Tip: pack a picnic to enjoy with your wine. We sat outside and really enjoyed the view and the whole experience.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Even if they didn't have wine...., a spectacular view. But they do have great wine, some good food options and you couldn't ask for better people who have created the great atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

We were just their on May 5th, staff were amazing as usual, and the views were amazing as usual. Great wine.....I recommend the Pamplin.

1  Thank LUCKY0001
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I look forward to opportunities to visit this winery when I'm in the area, and occasionally bring guests. I know little about wines, but I know what pleases me, and the Pinot Gris begs to be sampled. 2012 has been a relatively dry and generous year for this viticultural area. You are almost certain to find a wine you will want to share with guests and at least one or more that you can give as tasteful gifts. There is little to occupy or entertain children; however, if you enjoy exploring and discovering wines for your table or wine rack, please add this vineyard to your list. The peaceful, panoramic view from the hilltop on a sunny day is only one of the rewards of a quiet afternoon tasting here.