“All I can say is Yum!”
Review of Carlton Bakery

Carlton Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Carlton
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Strictly a bakery, but a good one. Great bread and for me I found pastries that were not too sweet, always a bonus!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Our Innkeeper at the Carlton Inn recommended the bakery. This place has an amazing array of snacks, breads, rolls and other treats. They did not disappoint on any of the items we tried. They also serve Stumptown coffee. If you've had Stumptown before, you'll know why I mentioned it. If not, try it. It's terrific.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I tasted a sample of Carlton Bakery's 10 Grain bread at the Newberg farmers market a couple of months ago, and I was completely hooked. I've made the drive to Carlton from Portland *for a loaf of bread* four times since then. It's really that good. Multigrain breads are often too dense, but this one isn't. It's pull-apart tender, like good Challah, but with a deep, nutty flavor. If you want something specific (as I always do), you can call ahead and they'll reserve what you want. This is great, because the breads are sometimes gone early in the day.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

You will not be disappointed with this bakery. I live in Carlton and feel very lucky to have this caliber of baked goods within walking distance. I rate this best in the county!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Just stepping through the door to this little gem is a treat. The smells were almost as enjoyable as the fresh baked goodies. We were in Carlton for a week so we sampled quite a few sweet and savory selections as well as the baguettes and everything was delicious!