“Great food, location, staff”
Review of Bridgeside

Bridgeside
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Bridgeside restaurant in Cascade Locks, Oregon, is a historic restaurant next to the landmark Bridge of the Gods. Formerly the Char Burger, Bridgeside offering outstanding Columbia River views, has been a dining destination and popular travel stop for over six decades. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner quick service style with the majestic views. Featuring delicious breakfast items, fresh salad bar, housemade soups, sandwiches, burgers, hot entrees, and a tempting dessert case. Quick, convenient, and spacious for parties of all sizes. For buses and groups sized 16+, a two hour advance notice is appreciated. Recently remodeled and under new ownership since 2014. We hope you will stop in and see us!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, beautiful views of Columbia river and Bridge of the Gods. We at lunch & breakfast. Pancakes plate fed my 2 boys with leftovers huge pancakes!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is excellent and has awesome views of the river. Recommended: Charred Burgers and Chicken Strips.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The breakfasts are wonderful. I really enjoyed the oatmeal with poached pears. Watching the Bridge of the Gods and the river traffic made lingering over coffee a daily pleasure.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of dining at Bridgeside many times. Each time the food is consistent, ready in a flash and served with a side of amazing river views. Recently, I attended a bridal shower there and the space was perfect for the party. After our wedding in May, my new husband and I were starving and staying at the Best Western next door. We walked over to Bridgeside and ordered our food to take back to the hotel. A burger with fries, chicken strips and salad bar. It was ready in less than 10 minutes and was delicious plus we had enough for leftovers! The next morning we enjoyed our complimentary made-to-order breakfast of hashbrowns, eggs, bacon and toast with OJ (perk of staying at the hotel next door). It was the perfect start to our day. I highly recommend checking out Bridgeside the next time you drive through the gorge!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I was there on Monday morning very friendly staff. Always smiling when they took my order and brought my food to me!! The food was amazing fresh and hot!! I will be returning to this excellent restaurant in this very cute town!!