La Quinta Inn & Suites Central Point - Medford
US$140
HIExpress.com
The Willows Inn(Central Point)
US$168
ComfortInn
US$89
Hotels.com
US$89
All reviewsindoor poolmake your own wafflesparking lotroom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtan overnight staythe breakfast areahot tubconvenient locationmedford oregonrogue valleyup to datenice staydefinitely stay here againfreewaylinens
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Decided to stay at another Marriott in the Medford Oregon area as we always stay at the Courtyard near the airport or the Springfield Inn near Harry and Davids. We were able to get a suite which is much larger with sofa and chair. Furnture and bed were very comfortable and we were on the third flooor on the freeway side. Traffic noise was not a problem. Good location with 24 hour resturant within a few seconds walk. Overall our stay was good. The only complaint I had was very minor, the water in the lobby looked good, with lemon or orange slices, but did not taste very refeashing. It was good to stay here to compare with other Marriotts in the area. Would stay here again and recommend to anyone, just be aware that the rooms are smaller and the free breakfast is smaller along with the eating area.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Overall it was a typical Fairfield Inn (low end of Marriott). Clean room, well maintained. Room was a bit noisy. Bed was very soft and the pillows were terrible. Good helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Excellent location, friendly staff, comfortable room, all at an affordable price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the interstatae
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I selected this property because it looked equivalent to the neighboring Holiday Inn Express (at which I'd stayed before), but was about $15/night cheaper. I was staying for almost a week, so the price made a difference. Unfortunately, the extra $15/night probably would have been worth it. :( Beware - there is a busy truck stop directly across the street, and the Fairfield is directly adjacent to I-5, so both sides are noisy (although I understand the I-5 side is worse).
Pluses: Pleasant daytime staff. When I asked at the front desk if I could put some items in the lobby refrigerator because I had thought my room would have a mini-fridge (and it didn't), the daytime staff was happy to oblige and even volunteered to put a mini-fridge in my room, "since you're staying with us for a while" (and when I returned to my room that evening, the fridge was installed and plugged in!). Free newspapers provided at front desk in morning. TV remote had channels printed on it - very helpful!
Minuses: Room was cramped and furniture poorly arranged for use, "high-speed Internet" was NOT wireless and network cable was too short to reach anything but the desk, no fridge or microwave in room (as would be the norm for this type of property at this price point), super-skimpy on amenities (i.e., no bathroom cups, only one bar of soap provided), TV had only about 10 channels, evening front desk staff seemed harried - more like what you'd expect from a very basic budget motel, cleaning staff did only the most basic job, the only breakfast items not obviously loaded with preservatives and high-fructose corn syrup were browning bananas and mealy-looking Red Delicious apples (and this was peak local fruit season) - I skipped it and purchased fresh fruit at a local grocery instead

Room Tip: Ask for a room that DOESN'T face I-5 (front desk clerk said, "You got a good room" because it didn't face the freeway
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I have stayed here before, and really like Fairfield Inn for consistency, convenience and economy. This hotel is right on interstate 5, just a hop down the road from Medford. It literally sits at the side of the interstate, so expect some traffic noise, but they have double windows, not just double paned, actually two sets of windows on the rooms that are on the freeway side, so it really muffles the freeway noise. Asked for and got a small refrigerator (no freezer compartment) put in the room, at no extra charge, to hold our perishables overnight.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family