“Amazing!!!!”

Rogue Valley ZipLine Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the most THRILLING ZipLine in the Pacific Northwest and the Zip, Dip, & Sip Tour. Rogue Valley ZipLine Adventure is nestled in the historic gold mining hills of beautiful Southern Oregon. Our Company provides guided zipline tours ran by certified guides on our progressive 5-line course. With many spectacular views including: Crater Lake Rim, Mt. McLoughlin and Table Rocks. The park has over 2700 feet of zipline and is ADA friendly (please contact management for ADA accommodations).
Medford, Oregon
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

A gem in the valley. Everyone had such a great time, and our guides were great. Kevin (aka Brad Pitts) kept everyone one laughing with Josh (aka Hanz & Franz). I would recommend anyone to try it out. A group of 10 of us went, and it was all our first time. Even though some of them were hesitant by the last run we were all past any fears.

Visited June 2014

Roseburg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“First class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had a group of 10 people. Everyone was treated fantastly. Lisa and Steve were safety first focused yet extremely humorous. Every single person had a blast.
I recommend this to everyone I see.

Visited May 2014
Central Point, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Safe,fun everyone was so friendly and helpful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Have ziplined in Maui the equipment here way superior and everyone who worked there was so friendly and helpful. A great experience and good value.

Visited August 2013
Winston, Oregon
“WOW!!!! Can't wait to do it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I shared by bucket list with my family. We were a little apprehensive at first. But when you "step up to the box" that all goes away. Kevin and Steve were awesome and funny. We had a great time. I think the best time we've had in a very long time. Will definitely be going back and will share our experience with friends and family. Had a blast.

Visited May 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Best Time Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Initially booked to do a group tour of the 5 line zipline tour. However, not enough people signed up. Fortunately for us, the company (a wonderful young lady by the name of Lindsey) was able to still book us for a private tour! It cost a bit more, but man, it was worth every penny! The tour guides were professional and safety conscious and their sense of humor was appreciated, since I have a slight fear of heights. In summation, I would recommend this excursion to anyone, and definitely recommend Rogue Valley Zipline! I can't wait to zipline again!

Visited April 2014