“Awesome Adventure for whole family!”

Rogue Valley ZipLine Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the most THRILLING ZipLine in the Pacific Northwest and the Zip, Dip, & Sip Tour. Rogue Valley ZipLine Adventure is nestled in the historic gold mining hills of beautiful Southern Oregon. Our Company provides guided zipline tours ran by certified guides on our progressive 5-line course. With many spectacular views including: Crater Lake Rim, Mt. McLoughlin and Table Rocks. The park has over 2700 feet of zipline and is ADA friendly (please contact management for ADA accommodations).
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Wow! We were looking for a adventure in central Oregon which a group of 9 of us would be able to do that was a thrill for all! Having children aged from 11 to 18, they were all able to experience the thrill of ziplining while knowing they were as safe and secure as could be! Some of us had ziplined before and were very impressed with the level of safety on these lines. The views were spectacular (especially on the last one) and the guides kept us entertained the entire time! Giving us a million clever nicknames and continually joking around, we truly enjoyed the experience on so many different levels. Helpful hints...wear comfortable clothes and sneakers, go to the bathroom ahead, and if you have a go pro camera...it's a great way to capture the memories! We highly recommend it to all families looking for a little adventure on your trip to Oregon. (We also recommend staying in Ashland afterwards or before which was a charming town about a half hour away giving you both the adventure in Central Point and the charm of Ashland)

All reviews
in 22 reviews
in 22 reviews
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Here's the short: If you're visiting Southern Oregon, this is something you must do. One of the best attractions the Rogue Valley Has.

Here's the not so short: My son and I decided to try out the Rogue Valley Zipline Tour because who doesn't love zip lines? I was amazed at the professionalism, the courtesy, and the genuineness of the two guides. Even though it was a hot day, there was plenty of shade for the group of 14 that we were part of.

There are 5 different zip lines that you will take part in. Each one gets subsequently longer. The guides do a terrific job of putting everyone at ease and making sure that everyone is secure and safe. Not once did I ever feel unsafe or that the guides were putting money ahead of safety. During the day the guides made up nicknames for every person and that became the running joke of the day. It made friends out of 14 complete strangers.

Just before the last zip line they have a picnic table with peanuts and water (There are water fountains at almost every zipline). They ask at the beginning of the trip if anyone has peanut allergies I assume that they can have a peanut free snack for those who are allergic. The best zipline is the last one. It's over 1/4 mile long with incredible views of the Rogue Valley. If you're visiting southern Oregon make sure that this is on your list!

Downsides: Bees. Poison Oak. No bathrooms once tour has started.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

A very hot day, 07/16/14! The guides did an outstanding job of putting the group at ease even with some much more skeptical than normal. We felt safe and secure as the guides displayed knowledge and confidence. Each individual was treated as though their needs were special and important. We felt welcome and were encouraged every step of the way. Christie & Rick, Baker City, OR

Reviewed 14 July 2014

First and foremost I would like to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to Steve and Sean for affording my group (Flipper, Bootsy, Lil’ Chafee, Dirty Debs, Ivan Drakov and Blue Waffle) an amazing experience. I had made reservations for my group of six on-line which was a big plus because it was easy, quick and painless. I did have to change a detail on my reservation later on but that was easily done by calling them. We arrived early at the shuttle point to complete the waiver agreement; we were scheduled for the 10 a.m. Saturday tour. After a head count and logistics attended to we were whisked away to a rustic saloon/staging area only after visiting the old gold mine and receiving some local mining history. The makeshift saloon and general store (imagine a gold rush era setting) was clean and as an added bonus there were “Go-pro” camera’s available for rent to video the day’s events! That was a win-win there! We were given a comprehensive yet easy to follow block of instruction on how to harness ourselves up and final inspection was performed by the staff. It was apparent we were all nervous but our fears were quelled by the easy going nature and humor of Steve and Sean. The zip lines become progressively longer with the last one being the best. I would highly recommend this tour to any and all. I live in the Rogue Valley and had family come up from the Bay area. We typically go on the jet-boat as standard fare but zip-lines will be added to our must-do list! Again many thanks to our guides Steve and Sean-the wife and I may just have to do it again before the summers out! If you’re into great views, good times and genuine guys that obviously love their job (makes me envious!) Rogue Valley zip lining is the place to be. I’m not a paid representative, wasn’t forcibly coerced to provide an outstanding review or offered a free tour…….. Just an extremely pleased customer. LOL!

1  Thank Dave I