“I Agree, It's Great - Hidden, But Worth Finding!”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We travel to Medford often and get tired of eating at the same places. Today I drove through Central Point and had heard about a great Thai place. A local told me where to find it. Thai Garden is right off Pine on 3rd street, cute old building, has character. The lunch menu had many options (there is a separate dinner menu) and with your entree, you get a small salad and homemade egg roll. Good price point. The food was excellent, vegetables were fresh. The location also has Wi-Fi, nice to have that option. The owner was very welcoming and Sara, my waiter, awesome! I highly recommend checking this one out.

1  Thank CoastalDucks

Reviewed 26 September 2013

While looking for a good meal in this Medford, Oregon suburb we stumbled upon The Thai Garden. A small, non-descript building with fantastic food. The serving staff was friendly and attentive while the orange chicken was the best my wife EVER had. Prices are very reasonable. Stop by by all means.

1  Thank MarkMoral