“Great food, great value!”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Medford, Oregon
“Great food, great value!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Thai Garden was a pleasant surprise for lunch. This is a small, out of the way place with only a few tables but they serve outstanding food at a great price. Service was prompt but the food takes a bit for it arrives at the table... but when it did, oh man was it good! We had decent sized lunches with a side of rice, egg roll, small salad and drinks (tea and soda) for about $16.

I am looking forward to returning and trying more from the menu, they have a good selection and I hope it is all as good as this first time! Yummy, a new favorite in Central Point!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank sp4301

Eugene, Oregon
“I Agree, It's Great - Hidden, But Worth Finding!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We travel to Medford often and get tired of eating at the same places. Today I drove through Central Point and had heard about a great Thai place. A local told me where to find it. Thai Garden is right off Pine on 3rd street, cute old building, has character. The lunch menu had many options (there is a separate dinner menu) and with your entree, you get a small salad and homemade egg roll. Good price point. The food was excellent, vegetables were fresh. The location also has Wi-Fi, nice to have that option. The owner was very welcoming and Sara, my waiter, awesome! I highly recommend checking this one out.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CoastalDucks
Tucson, AZ
“It's great!!!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

While looking for a good meal in this Medford, Oregon suburb we stumbled upon The Thai Garden. A small, non-descript building with fantastic food. The serving staff was friendly and attentive while the orange chicken was the best my wife EVER had. Prices are very reasonable. Stop by by all means.

• Visited September 2013