“Blue Heaven Fries A++++++++++” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Point Pub and Grill

The Point Pub and Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Point's mission is to be the world's best neighborhood pub and grill experience. Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness, and value, so that we make every customer smile and say "I'll be back!".
Ashland, Oregon
“Blue Heaven Fries A++++++++++”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Point is the place to go after work, just for a quick rest or on a Friday night for a relaxed evening out. Food is out of this world and the ambiance is wonderful - a big beautiful brick building. Would love to host a big event there.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this review, 12 October 2014
Thank you, Maureen F, for visiting our restaurant and for your kind review. We would love to work with you on arranging an event here at The Point. As you may have seen, we have a sizeable banquet room upstairs that other patrons have enjoyed very much. We hope that you come see us again soon.

Jacksonville, Oregon
“Patio seating is perfect this time of year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been to The Point several times and it has always been a good experience. Plus, it keeps getting better! It is clear the owners and staff care about their customers’ enjoyment.

On a recent visit I loved the crab stuffed salmon with house-made crab mousse and grape beurre blanc sauce. That was a special treat. Others in my party had more casual, comfort food selections and everyone was pleased.

I love the brick walls in the dining room, but the outdoor patio seating is my favorite this time of year.

I would characterize the overall feel of the place as relaxed, comfortable, and attractive.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for your kind words and review. We hope you will make a "Point" of coming to see us again soon.
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Warm and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Knowing nothing about Central Point, we stopped for lunch at the first restaurant we saw. The Point Bar and Grill is located in an older brick building in the center of downtown. We sat in the bar which has maintained it's warm historic look but has added a slight upscale feel with cherry stained tables and chair. A solid selection of local ales, a good and diverse menu and friendly and informative staff made for an excellent lunch. Would eat here again before even looking for an alternative.

Visited May 2014
HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this review, 2 May 2015
Hello, RobPeckham. My apologies for not responding sooner to your kind review of The Point. Thanks fro visiting us from Coos Bay, and I hope you visit us again. Cheers!

-Hew
Medford
“The Point gets it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We tried the Point for the first time on Memorial Day. We sat in the outdoor patio which is beautiful with herbs, flowers and garden vegetables growing around the perimeter. Our server was friendly and gave us great service. The food was fresh and all made from scratch, and very good. Nothing scorched, cold or stale. Nothing packaged. My husband had the Jerk Chicken, marinated and grilled, with home made mac n' cheese that was excellent. The portions were large enough for a man to enjoy. I had the fish n' chips and the batter was crispy with subtle herbs. The basic fries and cole slaw were perfect. They offer 2 or 3 varieties of fries. My husband's salad was fresh, large and the blue cheese dressing was also home made. We will return often!

1 Thank Charm B
Hello, Charm B. My apologies for not responding sooner to your kind review of The Point. Thanks for dining with us, and I hope you visit us again soon. We get a lot of good feedback about our patio, which is now open for the season, and I hope you get a chance to give it a try. Cheers! -Hew
Central Point, Oregon
“Great place for a pint and a good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The Point is a nice relaxed place with great service. The panini sandwiches and salads are great with some good brews in tap. My wife and I grab lunch here often.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Hello, BajaBuzz. My apologies for not responding sooner to your kind review of The Point. Thanks for "getting to The Point". It is important to us to feature Oregon beers. I am glad you enjoy them. I hope you visit us again soon. We get a lot of good feedback about our patio, which is now open for the season, and I hope you get a chance to give it a try. Cheers! -Hew