We loved this place. I stayed with 2 finicky teens who also had a great experience. The beds and bedding were the best Ive ever seen and we've stayed in a lot of places. The kids had a great time in the pool and the breakfast was great with a wonderfully friendly staff member serving. Our only problem was our key got deactivated, but the staff was friendly and fixed it right away. They even had homemade chocolate chip cookies at check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford Central Point Oregon is your gateway to Southern Oregon and located only minutes from Rogue Valley Medford Intl. Airport (MFR). This hotel is a great starting point for visiting some of the area attractions, such as Crater Lake National Park, historic Jacksonville, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Jackson County Fairgrounds & Expo, Rogue River, and the House of Mystery at the Oregon Vortex. Conveniently located off I-5 , exit 33 in north Medford or if you re flying into or out of Medford, we will pick up the tab for the taxi ride to and from the airport. Our hotel offers the comfort, amenities, and value that both business and leisure travelers are looking for. So come visit us soon and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Medford-Central Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Medford-Central Point
- Holiday Inn Central Point
- Central Point Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Central Point