“Average somewhat”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This restaurant was lacking a little, although the food was delicious and the waitress was friendly. It took awhile to get our order taken and especially to get our food, and even though our waitress was friendly, she didn't know how to make a shake, it was how I described as soupy, I wanted something cold an frosty, and I got soup for ice cream shake, which she did not charge me for. On her behalf she wanted to make it right but I was just ready to get back on the road at that point so we could get home.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very fast and nice service, great food and they serve breakfast all day, which is fabulous. Thank you for great experience!!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I enjoy breakfast at this Shari's monthly with a group of ladies. It is rare that we have a problem with any of the food. If there is, the very helpful waitress always remedies the situation promptly. Whichever waitress we have she is always fun, pleasant & a blessing to our morning. I've also eaten at other Shari's & have been mostly satisfied. I would definitely recommend the Central Point Shari's for breakfast or any other meal. Oh, the sour cream lemon pie is scrumptious!!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had breakfast at this restaurant. I ordered my bacon crispy and when it arrived I had to send it back to at least get it brown! I could not eat the hashbrown's as they were too greasy. By the time my bacon came back I was pretty much over being there. I had scrambled eggs that was greasy as well. My husband had oatmeal with a side of one biscuit and gravy. The gravy was pretty much tasteless.

I eat at Shari's all over the Pacific NW and have usually had consistently good food. This one is a dud.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have had several meals here, and at other Shari's restaurants. The service was always good, and the food and desserts were delicious.