“Great seafood”

El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Chiloquin
Price range: US$2 - US$21
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This awesome, little Mexican restaurant is owned and operated by the nicest couple, Rigoberto and Marina as well as additional family working with them due to their popularity with locals and travelers alike. Their food is absolutely delicious and very authentic! The ingredients are always fresh, the dishes are served piping hot and the portions are HUGE! We try to go in at least once a week to support this wonderful family and their restaurant. They are always so pleased to see you and so appreciative of your business. Just a brightly painted little building on the east side of the highway but well worth your stop when traveling through! You will not be disappointed!
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the great seafood offering. I had Levanta Muertos, a great soup. My partner had a very nice salad. The menu has several dishes I haven't seen any where else.

1  Thank yogidon

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We were camping nearby and stopped in here on a whim and WOW, we were surprised! The food was outstanding. We ordered six different dishes and everyone absolutely loved their food. Fresh and delicious everything. Super reasonable prices. We are happy to have discovered El Rodeo and will definitely be back.

1  Thank sp4301
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was leary since there aren't many choices in the area, but our B&B sent us here. It was a terrific place. I had a taco salad that had excellent chopped romaine, fresh guacamole, homemade tortilla bowl, etc. It was the best taco salad I've ever had. Everyone else raved about the food, too. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but they really do the food right. I would go back.

1  Thank ColumbusTravelers87
Reviewed 27 July 2013

After experiencing some really bad food at touristy places around Crater Lake, we were thrilled to finally eat at a place that knew how to make Mexican food. The server was very attentive, the food was delicious and you have to order one (or more) of their margaritas. The El Cadillac is just $7 and is as big as my head. Beware, the food portions are huge so come hungry!

1  Thank RobinWW
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Had diner here with family of three. Very nice tastefull food! Friendly and helpfull service! Try this one out!

1  Thank Oz O