“Missing Morphine and noisy room” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas

Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Clackamas
Redding, California, United States
“Missing Morphine and noisy room”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was at the hotel and placed in a room with the walls that vibrated with the elevator moving up and down all evening. At my request to change rooms. I placed our suit cases against the wall in our room to be moved while my husband and I were out for the day. We returned to a new room with our luggage moved. My husband has cancer and takes morphine. To our disbelief our morphine was missing not to be found. We were going to Seattle and going on a cruise this was a very terrible inconvenience we had to jump through hoops to replace this it almost ended our vacation. It was also our fault trusting a hotel moving our belongings. This will not happen again we learned a big lesson.. Upon reporting this to the ft. desk all they could say was you probably have it in your luggage someplace and just didn't see it.. Not a good answer! The hotel was clean, but noisy rooms even with the move the new room was on the 3rd floor and a noisy motor running all evening and the next day in the bathroom. (no fans) I feel really sick that someone could steal from my husband with no regard to what they were doing to someone so sick!

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sherrie P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

Very nice and friendly. It was a real pleasure to have stayed there. The staff went out of their way to get us what we needed. I stayed there with my wife and my one and five year old girls and they loved it. I would definitely stay there again.

Janesville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

My sixth stay for two weeks in the last six months. Front desk staff was excellent as always days and night shift. Bistro staff as well was friendly and helpful when needed. If you need it they will help you get it. Will miss the people since I will not be going out to Clackamas anymore. Thank You for all the help that you gave me, I appreciate it.

Room Tip: I pick the top floor for quality of sleep.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

We stayed here, some of us 4 days some of us 10 as a relative was in hospital across the freeway. It was the closest "Top Brand" hotel and was notably better than average. The staff was very friendly and helpful, got to know us and also a shout out to the kitchen staff. Breakfast cooked to order and in a jiffy, done right. Quality dinner offerings when we just wanted to sit and not go anywhere and a nice selection of wines fairly priced. I can't give a hotel of this level a full "Excellent" because I give a hard grade. This level of hotel is rarely done better or even this well. Well recommended and convenient to airport and city as well as where we needed to go. Fair price.

Room Tip: can be towards or away from morning sun, I like away.
1 Thank redanman
Pendleton, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

Clean room, easy check in, close to mall, nice simple breakfast menu, good coffee. I stayed here for one night and found the hotel to be perfect for my needs. I think I will stay here more often as I like the location to the mall and being away from downtown make it a easy escape.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Haltom City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

I had a very good stay. It was quiet, clean and in good repair. Staff was courteous and helpful. Next time i am in the area I will stay there. Right across from a mall and close to restaurants.20min from airport and worth the drive for the quiet

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor away from pool and lobby. My room was spacious and very clean.didnt lack any...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Overall the hotel was quite alright. The hotel was a little out-dated and might need some sort of renovation. The location was great as it was just about two blocks from Clackamas Town Center mall.

The room was quiet and spacious. Separate chamber for toilet so one could use the sink while the other could use the toilet/shower. Free in-room wifi/wired internet was fast.

No breakfast was included. The only complaint I had was housekeeping. They didn't clean up the desk, didn't empty the garbage bin, didn't replenish cups.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank geoff451
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clackamas
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas
Days Inn Clackamas Portland
Comfort Suites Clackamas
Comfort Suites Clackamas
#5 of 7 in Clackamas
Holiday Inn Express Portland SE-Clackamas Area
BEST WESTERN Plus Rivershore Hotel

Been to Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas? Share your experiences!