“Wallis trip to Portland”

Days Inn Clackamas Portland
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Clackamas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel many times over the course of the last 10 years, and every time they were friendly, helpful, and always informative about local food and shopping. They were nice to my children, and helpful with extra towels that were needed. The view at night is nice and lit up from the top floor, and being next to the freeway it still was pretty quiet where I could have the windows open and my children were still sleeping. The bathrooms are nice, the sinks and toilets are clean. The only downside is the beds are just too soft for my liking (and my backs liking) but everyone else though they were great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here Thursday 2/19/2014, I checked Into the motel late. and got the keys to my room. Straight down the hallway to our room. Outside the room in the hallway, was what looked like a storage area with TV's and furniture sitting outside in the hallway almost blocking our door, I'm glad we didn't have a wheel chair or we would never make it in our room! After we entered our room that obviously is there upgraded room because it had a flat screen TV in it , but if that's all the remodel was is a TV upgrade, than there really was no remodel. The paint on the walls was still old and the orange-ish looking comforters on the bed had holes in it and the room smelled!
It was very loud when we went to bed with movers moving around TVs and the furniture out in the hall during the night. Very unprofessional for a motel business to do after hours. I will not be staying here again. Needs a "major" upgrade. But I guess that's why the price was so cheap for the area it was in. Next to the mall, freeway, and on a major traveled road, I should have seen the red flag coming right there. But didn't!!!

Stayed February 2014

Travellers are raving about these Clackamas hotels

Kent
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The staff was friendly and the exterior and lobby of the hotel were welcoming. The room had several issues, enough that I would not be comfortable staying here again. The room had an odor of stale cigarettes and air freshener. The door would not lock unless you intently slammed it as the lumpy carpet caused enough friction to prevent the lock from fully engaging. The furniture was chipped and dated and entirely too big for the room. The refrigerator froze all of the food and beverages I put in it and there was not the ability to adjust it. The television was dated and did not function properly; all channels had fuzz and lines. And, the most notable problem for me, the carpet in the room was soiled to the point my socks were dirty after walking in the room and when I stepped in for my morning shower, the water that hit my feet came back brown. I can't believe the carpet has been cleaned as needed. I'll end on a positive: the fitness center was clean and the equipment was in good working order.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clackamas
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas
Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Comfort Suites Clackamas
Comfort Suites Clackamas
#5 of 7 in Clackamas
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Portland SE-Clackamas Area

Been to Days Inn Clackamas Portland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Clackamas Portland

Property: Days Inn Clackamas Portland
Address: 9717 SE Sunnyside Rd, I-205 and Sunnyside Road - exit 14, Clackamas, OR 97015-9784 (Formerly Days Inn Portland South)
Region: United States > Oregon > Clackamas County > Clackamas
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Clackamas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Clackamas Portland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Clackamas Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Portland South Hotel Clackamas