“Always consistent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 July 2013

You always get a filling meal along with exceedingly good, friendly service. An excellent place to take hungry teenagers.

There are newer reviews for Dean's Homestyle Cafe

Reviewed 25 July 2013

What a breakfast! Huge portions; one omelet could satisfy 3 people! Fresh, hot food. My son had the biggest burger I've ever seen! Service was prompt and friendly. Coffee was free-flowing.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

My family often treks to this little place by the road. Whenever we are in the area, we drop in for a bite to eat. Why? The food is delicious and you are treated like family. The staff is friendly and it has an overall vibe that screams "Comfortable, warm! Forget the takeout and just stay here until dinner!" Quite often I find myself tempted to! When you are in the area, I implore you to come in and get some home style food and home style service.

4  Thank TheBooReview
Reviewed 7 March 2013

For a local hole in the wall spot, Deans rocks on all levels. Very large portions that are quality. My husband and I split a breakfast omelet as it is HUGE and is made with 6 eggs and comes with hash browns and choice of bread, toast, muffin etc. Not a big restaurant and always a waitng line and list but well worth the wait...they also do take out if you don't feel like waiting!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

We 've gone to this cafe several times, its always packed, but worth waiting. I personally love their veggie omelet, comes with yammie hashbrowns and toast. Service is very quick, guys that work there are awesome. Its lacking seating, and parking lot is tight, but food and service will bring you back. Definitely worth trying.