“Go for the Dancing”

Add it.
Wranglers Western Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Wrangler's Western Bar and Grill is a fun place to go if you enjoy live country music and dancing. There is live music every weekend, the bands are all above average, and if you are a country dancing novice, you can go early and get line dancing lessons for free. The food is average for bar food, the prices are not out of line. I've had a good time every time I have gone here. It's a relaxed, country music, boot kicking sort of place, so if you're looking for something more high-brow, you won't like it.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

according to other reviews Mine seems out of place Maybe I went on the One bad night Im not sure but I was BEYOND unimpressed.
the supposed USDA Grade Prime choice aged ribeye Dinner i paid $16.00 Dollars for was Inedible and Im not talking just a little bad I mean like I got Better steak at a Dennys than this place.

I asked for Medium-rare I got Medium well and it was way closer to well than Medium, It was NOT cooked on an open grill as they advertise it was a Frozen steak with Premade Grill marks cooked on a flattop it was Tough no seasoning and Grey in color, The Mixed Veg was also Inedible they were Not seasoned no sauce of any sort it was almost as if it were a Frozen mix they threw in the Microwave they had a freezerburn taste to them, The Frenchfrys were soggy and greasy they looked crunchy but were NOT there was a Puddle of grease under them when I picked one up... However the garlic cheese bread stuff and Ranch was tasty!!!
The atmosphere was Dark, and smelled of Im not sure what maybe Old damp building and the fact that it used to be a Smoking place...

NOW the server was miserable I Dont think she knew what a Smile was as she sat behind the bar playing on her Cellphone drinking a Beer YES I saw her drinking a beer as well as who ever this cook was supposed to be they sat back behind the bar giggling and chatting on their Cell phones NOT ONE TIME did anyone ask how my meal was other than when it was dropped off about 2 mins into it before I had a Real chance to taste anything.

I would NEVER go back or Recomend this place