“Wish I Could Give 10 Stars”

Gustav's German Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Gustav's is a favorite for casual dining. Serving lunch and dinner, the menu features a savory array of European and Northwest Specialties to suit any taste and appetite.
Columbia, South Carolina
“Wish I Could Give 10 Stars”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best German meals of my life. The food, service and decor was the best. If you like German food, this is your place.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lbouknight

Columbia, Missouri
“OMG! Eat here!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The customer service and the food were absolutely top notch!

Upon hearing it was our first visit to Gustav's, the manager comped us a full serving of their famous fondue. So we were well taken care of by Ted, our waiter, and the manager, both.

I had the Sauerbraten, German Potato Salad, Red Cabbage Sauerkraut and Spaetzle noodles.They tasted authentic to what I remember from having lived in Germany for 5 years.

My husband had Jaegerschnitzel that also tasted as good as we remembered from Germany.

I find it funny that I had to move to Portland OR to find good German food, considering that I was raised in St. Louis, which was most heavily settled by Germans. But, as any St. Louisan will tell you, the official food of the city is Italian!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jenoakborn
“Great food, service, and atmosphere. Prices are affordable!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Located right off I-205 south the restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner. The saurbrauten had just the right amount of ginger, it's onion soup was delicious with just the right amount of salt (no additional salting needed), and the potato pancakes are to die for!

Visited June 2014
“Excellent German food”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at this restaurant several times when we visit the Portland area. The food is always really good!! They have a happy hour menu with a lot of their specialties on the menu. Their roast pork is some of the best I've ever had. The sweet and sour cabbage and German potato salad are some of my favorites. The Reuben sandwich is also very good. We always have a good meal when we eat at any of the Gustav Restaurants!

Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“1st Visit but not the last”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We went with a group of friends and everyone loved everything that was ordered. We started with 2 cheese fondue apps and we were scraping the bowl with a spoon for more of that great cheese. I had the German bratwurst and the Cheddar bratwurst with a caeser salad and it was the perfect size. Our guests said the cabbage roll and the pork roast was excellent. The cost of the meal was a great value. Staff was friendly and nice atmosphere, not to noise even though the place was crowded.

• Visited April 2014