“Excellent as always”

Add it.
Wan-lung Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 87 Restaurants in Clackamas
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a favorite of ours. A family owned business, excellent service and food. You get huge portions and if you leave hungry it's your own fault. Love the garlic chicken and beef broccoli. But there are so many other things to try and appreciate too.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter, and I visited this restaurant for an eat in dinner on a Friday evening. My wife and I shared a combination meal because my daughter had shared with us about how large the portion sizes were before we arrived. I was glad we decided to shared a meal because even after we finished we had enough food for another serving. I was quite pleased with the flavor of the chow mein. I will say the sweet and sour pork was more coating than pork but still very good. The deep fried shrimp was also quite tasty.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We've been eating here for nearly 20 years. The service is always fast and friendly. The food portions are very large and is delivered to your table very quickly after you order. The hot and sour soup is very good. We recommend the sautéed green beans as a side dish. We always order a dish with asparagus when it is in season.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

For those who just want BIG PORTIONS, I guess this is your place?

Sure ya get plenty of food, it's just not great or even interesting. It's kinda understated and humdrum Chinese. Not offensive, just not real good.

Menu seems limited and focus on simple American Standards... Ugh. Looks like a menu from 1960s or 70's.

Looking for GOOD Chinese? Keep driving...

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Large quantities of food for a decent price. I'm not a food expert but I like the food they prepared. The actual restaurant is very spartan-ese in decor and we often just get take-home.