“Great time for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Clackamas
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mulino, Oregon
“Great time for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I was a bit worried when we walked in, as the staff up front looked completely miserable and were not very friendly. It was a weeknight, so it was not terribly busy. We had 4 kids and 4 adults in our party. We had 2 servers for our table. The servers were fantastic. They were friendly and engaged the kids and made their visit enjoyable. One almost pushed the "ask Dad for dessert" comments too far, but stopped short in time. They were very accommodating of my wife's special meal request and they got it right. Knowing that she didn't like cheese, they had the foresight to bring her her own salad. That was great customer service. The food was great and the atmosphere was very warm. Will definitely be back.

Grants Pass, Oregon
“The meal really hit the spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

It has been a while since we visited Olive Garden and the menu has new offerings. We chose the chicken with vegetables as the calorie count was in the ballpark for my diet, and since it included two chicken breasts we divided the meal into two. With the generous salad and bread sticks, the meal was very satisfying, tasty, and at a price that is hard to beat. The atmosphere of this restaurant promotes a mood for great conversation.

Visited March 2014
Scio, Oregon
“A good deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I love olive garden. Once you have chosen your entrée, you can have all you can eat salad and breadsticks. You can't beat that. I love all their soups, and I especially like anything they have with Italian sausage. Great for family and friends.

Visited December 2013
Albany, Oregon
“Pretty pathetic Dinner for Four!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

My husband and I recently visited this location with our Son, his wife and our grandson. It was Saturday evening so the wait was lengthy about 30 minutes. When were finally seated, we were given menus and ignored for approximately 20 more minutes. When the waiter finally got to us he asked if we wanted drinks. We requested water, my son ordered a beer, my daughter-in-law a glass of wine and I requested a Bellini. We also requested water only for my Grandson. When the drinks were delivered I did not receive the additional beverage requested and the waiter left and still had not taken our order. When he returned to the table he took our order and I reminded him about my beverage. He shortly delivered a "peach" ice tea along with our soups and salads. After tasting the tea and realizing his error I pointed to the Bellini in the Drink section of the menu and said I wanted the frozen bellini described in the same section as the daquiri. 15 minutes later he delivered a large peach drink in a beer glass. I immediately thought this was also a mistake and after I tasted it, was sure that it was not the alcoholic beverage I had requested but at that point I decided it was not worth the hassle. The main course arrived and I had ordered the cappilinni pomodoro with shrimp. No shrimp was in the dish. I pointed this out to the waiter who said he would check with the kitchen. He returned and informed me that the correct entree would be out shortly. He then brought me a to go carton so I could box up the incorrect one. Unfortunately, when he returned next he advised me that the kitchen was not preparing a new entree but that they would be "sending out the shrimp on the side." When they arrived they were white (looking strangely like they had been warmed in a microwave) and not in sauce and I was given a small bowl to "mix it myself". Needless to say, I sent it all back to the kitchen. it was returned quite quickly and I was advised that he had mixed it himself "just for me" It was flavorless and by that time tepid at best. The sauce tasted only of tomatoes and no basil as described on the menu. In the meantime the rest of my party was finished eating. When we asked for to go containers the waiter filled them and proceeded to write Batman on my grandson's and Bat Woman on mine ( I guess he thought it was cute??) The entire experience was completely frustrating for all of us. The waiter returned with the bill and comped us a dessert (his idea of an apology??) I requested it be boxed to take home. Two hours to eat was long enough!! When we reviewed the bill we discovered that the drink was in fact a smoothey, the pasta had not been ordered with the shrimp to begin with and on top of everything they charged us 75 cents for the child's water. We had one full entree, two orders of pasta and a soup and salad, with our drinks the total was $73.48. Don't waste you time going here and find another location to eat if you are in the area. I know I will in the future!!

• Visited December 2013
Clackamas
“Consisten Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We often visit the Olive Garden because of its consistent quality in both food and service. We enjoy the ambience also. We have learned, however, to be specific about the timing of appetizer/main meal delivery as they sometimes overlap if you do not state your wishes. Once noted, the server has been most attendant to our request.

• Visited August 2013