“I know it's a chain, but...”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #6 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I know it's a chain, but...”
Reviewed 2 March 2008

I know it's a chain, but they have the best salad bar around! Great salad picks as well as soups, breads, and pasta and a fantastic dessert bar. A must if you want a buffet with a salad bar.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my favorite place to go to. Check out. I love their salads and food there.”
Reviewed 14 January 2008