“Classic American food!”

The Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Clackamas
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I've eaten in here in my last couple of trips and I must say they do a pretty awesome burger! Loads of sports on the tv's to watch is great too.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I ate here for a kate lunch on oir way back from Seattle to La Grande. Service was amazing, and very friendly. When we received our meals evidently they thought it took too long and rewarded us with free desserts! We didn't feel like it took too long but they insisted. Love that they took responsbility. My boyfriend ordered the vampire fries which were super delicous garlic fries and the buttface marinated chicken sandwich and he said it was"the best chicken sandwich he'd ever had!" I had the Asian salad with blackened chicken, which was huge along with the pretzel and beer cheese fondue. All tje food we ordered was not boring but instead super flavorful and delicious. MASSIVE portions for the price. We all took to-go boxes.

I cant say anything about the beers as we didn't have any this time. More can I think of anything negative to mention. Will for sure visit again.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Very good, on par with other big pubs/restaurants in the area. Great place to meet friends, nice selection of microbrews.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I visited friends and had a really nice dinner at an affordable price. I had the salmon and an IPA. A lovely casual dinner and good service. No line at dinner hours on a Monday.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

greeted promptly at bar. good drink service. Food OK for price point. Too many tv's. Good variety on food choices. overall a better choice than CJ.