“New to us and nice.”

Stanford's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunnyside Rd & 8600 Block
“New to us and nice.”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We were visiting my sister and brother-in-law and asked them where they would like to have lunch. They chose Stanford's restaurant.I'm glad they did. We had an excellent meal and the service was outstanding I can understand why my sister and brother-in-law like to go there. We will visit this restaurant again in the future! I give it a thumbs up.

• Visited June 2013

“Wide variety and good wine price”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We ate here on a family stay and hit "Half price wine Wednesday", so we drank up basically at cost. Good selection of wines, too. Variety of foods, I had a taste for Ribs and this Stanford's were at the quality consistent with a the restaurant named after a guy with a name of a type of tomato's place.

• Visited May 2013
Sandy, Oregon
“A step up”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Stumbled onto Stanfords by accident after a day's shopping. Stanfords is a step up from the hamburger joints (not being disrespectful here, I do love my hamburgers) in the area. My wife and I each had large salads and we split a flatbread pizza. Salads were fresh and crish and the flatbred just the right size. They have a reasonable wine list by the wat. Service was most friendly and prompt. High recommodations from this traveler.

Visited March 2013
Estacada, Oregon
“Great atmosphere and great Happy hour...............”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Never a disappointment......this restaurant has excellent food and service and a Happy hour menu that can't be beat for food and drink!

Visited January 2013
Milwaukie
“Great Happy Hour, best in Greater Portland area!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Right across street from Clackamas Town Center (Clackamas Regional Center). Great prices on the great assortment to choose from. Best burger and yummy Mac & Cheese.

• Visited November 2012