“Fantastic food and service...............”
Review of Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Love this restaurant for eat in or take out!! they have healthy food and healthy portions. The service is excellent as well as the food. NO MSG as well and lots of the main ingredient....IE.. shrimp, chicken etc. Can't go wrong here!!!

3  Thank suzanne w

Reviewed 26 December 2012

I went here because another restaurant, Wan-Lung, told me on the phone that they'd be open until 10pm, but they closed by the time I got there at 7:30pm.

Lucky Star was excellent. The food was good, the staff was beyond friendly, and dinner was very affordable...

2  Thank SteveParr
Reviewed 25 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here tonight and it
Was very very good. We got the family meal for 2 which included appetizers, soup and 3 entrees. Fortunately we liked the entrees that came with the meal. With drinks it was 30.00. The quality of the food was excellent. Not over seasoned I could actually taste what the food was. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Tamara S
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I am new to the area still trying to find a good chinese place. our 2 dishes were pretty bland and sugary. not sure we will be back

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Read the other reviews and was in the area so I thought I would check it out. The staff was extremely friendly, the place was very comfortable and food was really good. We got the family dinner for two. I was not too crazy about the soup or the appetizers, but the main courses were really tasty. I would definately return when I am in the area and I would get the same meal.