“Whiskey River Barbecue.....mmmmm”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We ordered a Whiskey River Barbecue chicken wrap and a Whiskey River Barbecue burger with bottomless steak fries. For whatever reason, we had barbecue on the mind. I was tempted to substitute fruit or broccoli for my fries, but sometimes you just want something bad for you that tastes so good! The fries were hot and crispy. The tortilla strips added a delightful crunchiness to the wrap, and the barbecue sauce and ranch dressing were delicious together. The presentation was all right. The fries were stacked in a "bottomless" metal cup....interesting.

Our server flaked off on us after delivering the food - the place had become quite busy in a hurry and I think she was a little overwhelmed. A manager noticed our plight and quickly attended to delivering a second serving of those hefty fries with ranch dipping sauce and refilling our coffee cups. We arrived right as they opened at 11, and still felt stuffed by dinner time. Here's to bottomless fries!

One odd caveat - I thought open entering the building that the restaurant smelled faintly of urine. My friend said I was full of it. Perhaps it was some cleaning solvent. In any case, it didn't stop me from ordering food or enjoying it there.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Food was great and served very quickly. The only issue we had (a group of 4) was the plates for the appetizer had steamed salad remnants on them. They'd obviously been run through the dishwasher, but stuck on the backs of the plates.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The food was great and staff very Accommodating. The walls were lined with antiques that beg for your attention.

What definitely recommend it

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Had a wonderful Mother's Day dinner with my son today. As always, the food was delicious and the service was great! My son had a Spicy burger/ garlic fries and I had a Mexican chicken salad. Both were excellent, as were the tower of onion rings. Our server checked in with us often and our drinks were always full. We have never been disappointed with any meal!

Only downside is the parking at this location. Go early for best chance of getting a close parking spot and a smaller waiting time to be seated.

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Great place to bring the kids, whiskey river burgers are the best. Always busy.
The biggest complaint is that they do not have tooth picks, due to budget cuts.