“Good as always”

Ranked #6 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A Northwest favorite since 1960. Our 25 locally owned Elmer's Restaurants take pride in their communities and source local, farm-fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We have eaten at many Elmer's Restaurants and they have been consistently good. I almost always order breakfast, regardless of the hour. Service varies by restaurant, but Clackamas was good.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I have enjoyed many meals at various Elmer's in Ore and ID. This was a disappointment. The service was excellent but the food was definitely mediocre. For the cost is was very disappointing. I will not visit this one again.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

If you like Elmers breakfasts, you will also like your burger. I like the tillamook burger, with bacon. of all the chains theirs is right up aat the top.-Even compared to Red Robin.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Wow - we just had breakfast at Elmer's and I'm very impressed and very full! The atmosphere was cool - a step back a couple of decades. The menu was extensive, the service was excellent, and man the food! Generous - HUGE servings, delicious, good prices. Staff seemed to all work together - wait staff helping bus staff and each other. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

My wife and I were staying at the Ckackamas Inn in Clackamas, Oregon, and setting across the street was an Elmers Restaurant, so we thought we would give it a try... what a suprise. Elmers is clean, friendly, and serve great food. Try the German Pancake, it is hugh and really tasty; a meal in itself. The portions on all of the entrees are more than ample. While staying in Oregon, we ate at Elmers several times, but had a hard time ordering anything but the German Pancake. My high recommendations overall.