“Do not go get corn dog at shell”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Dory Restaurant

Dory Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
washington
“Do not go get corn dog at shell”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

IT reads this place is closed it is OT be should be I do not know how this place gets business well it is because they are one of the only places and far a few between.
The WORST food ever ordered the 2 egg breakfast with hash browns and toast and my husband ordered cheese burger with fires and coffee I had water. Our order came she did refill coffee but the food was well I got one egg on a two egg breakfast the hash brown barley looked cooked if that and tasted freezer burnt and the toast was over cooked and cold. My husband chees burger bun was old a stale it was very small size of a dollar menu burger and the fries were also freezer burnt. Although the coffee was the best part of the meal as my husband states the waitress never came back by to ask how the meal was but towards the end she dropped of the handwritten ticket, and well we were over charged on the hamburger by 2 dollars. All though we did eat because it was well we were EXTREMLY hungryy as leaving for our trip and not having ate anything since getting up and then being 3 hours latter they ate the ONLY place along the route and us not realizing Lincoln City is only another 24 miles away we pulled over looked like a nice little mom and pops place BUT this place CLEARLY has a cook that just does NOT care any longer. Keep on driving to Lincoln City. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2014

Newberg, Oregon
“Good food and clean place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I were on a day motorcycle trip when we decided to stop here for breakfast. The food is good, plentiful, and I love the hash browns. The place is clean and they even wipe down the edges of the booths. At first it took awhile to even be recognized. They need to get their priorities straight. Serve you customers before clearing tables.The waitress was very polite and attentive once she got around to serving us. I heard someone say they need to use real butter, but other than that, our food was very good.

• Visited July 2014
Tillamook, Oregon
“Stay Away”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

So disappointing. I grew up here and it used to be 'the place" in Cloverdale. There were three of us . . . it took almost an hour for the food . . . and there were only three other tables there . . .my mom's salad had old, brown lettuce, my fries weren't cooked through, my husband's chili burger was cold. The waitress made negative comments about the cook, did nothing when we told of the cold food, dropped silverware nearly on us . . . said "I'll never be waitress of the year". It was poor, poor, poor.

• Visited December 2013
Cloverdale, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be good!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

This restaurant has been closed for a few years now, it used to have really good food, now it is crap! There was 10 of us together, service was extremely slow, food was cold and way too greasy, like the fryer was not hot enough, and every plate that came out had a mistake on it. Forgotten salads, no fries. Felt bad for the waitress, since it is not her fault that the cook cant cook. Hopefully this place can come back and be great again, the community could really use it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Christine M
Beaverton, Oregon
“Good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

It does not look great from outside but is home good quality food!!! love it. Steaks are hmmmmm!!!!

Visited July 2011